Sunday, August 31, 2008

Laverty frustrated with Cadwell Park results


Michael Laverty has admitted that he was frustrated by his results at Cadwell Park on Monday, after having problems finding the right setting on the Relentless Suzuki.

Laverty consolidated his Championship position with two top ten results, maintaining ninth place in the series, but is now only two points behind Simon Andrew with six races remaining.

Laverty said: "I struggled with my set up this weekend and was very frustrated with the results. In saying that, we did set a goal of top ten at the start of the year but I know we are much better than that. Cadwell is a difficult circuit to find the perfect set-up at, although I do think I under-achieved this weekend, so I'm now looking forward to riding at Croft in two weeks time."

No comments: